Sunday 14 September 2008

The start of something new

So my first blog entry. a simple start.

I record hundreds of things in my mind, in my sketchbooks, through photographs, thourhg scribbles...However, until now, I have not made use of the infamous blog.

So I feel it is time to start. To organise a little, some of the things that I have seen, that I like, that inspire me. It will host a mix of items; design related, art related, bike related...life related.


so here goes...watch this space

2 comments:

hazler said...

so I start with a minor spelling mistake. Perhaps, not the best start. But at least I shall learn from my mistake and not make a spelling mistake again.

jane park said...

Great blog! I'll add to my favorites and visit often! love to know that we have another path to keep in contact with besides the emails.hehe..I'll write back soon!xxx